Monday, Jan. 10th, 2022 @ 4:00AM
Cindy and Pat McClanahan
“God has put in on my heart to help unite Pastors and concerned laity displaying grace and truth through prayer and personal connection with our elected officials for His Glory and the good of our city and state. I look forward to you joining up with me.”
Pastor Pat McClanahan Fellowship Bible Church
Pastors and laity traveling together to our state capitol in Phoenix the 1st day of the new year legislation session.
The prayer walk starts at 7 am. So, we have an early departure time.
You take care of the “Get Up”
And we will take care of the “Enjoy the Go” with coffee and a light sack breakfast
First, we will be joining in a prayer walk thru the capitol grounds with pastors & lay leaders from Phoenix who’ve been active in this for years.
Second, we will greet and meet some of our elected Tucson officials as we take a guided tour of the capitol grounds.
Lastly, have lunch together and back to Tucson.
Let’s Build a Bridge
Join us on January 10th 2022
Date: Monday, Jan. 10th
Time: Meet at El Con Mall at 4:00AM
Busses roll at 4:30AM (if you are late; you miss the bus.)
Be back in Tucson 2:00PM
Seats are limited (1st come 1st serve)
Register your spouse, co-worker, or friend today
This event is Tucson’s response to a national movement for revival. To learn more about this movement visit Onecry.com
This bus ride has already been funded save a $10 registration charge.
What is included with the registration fee:
- A comfortable luxurious bus ride!
- Wake up coffee, juice, and breakfast
- Fellowship with 112 Pastors and civic-hearted Tucsonians
- Warm greetings for our Tucson and Phoenix legislators
- Prayer Support for State Capitol personnel desiring spiritual connection
- Vision for developing a “United Prayer Rhythm” to engage our friends & churches
- Lunch and more fellowship at the State Capitol
- Mementos for our inaugural trip
- Information on a next step bridge-building trip (Feb 21)
Father, keep them in Your name, which You have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. – John 17:11
“When revived churches pray and work together, communities will see division destroyed, hope rekindled, and the light of Jesus shine brighter than ever before.” Onecry.com
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, – Psalm 33:12